Monday 22 September 2014

Tiddly Christmas!


Hello everyone! If you love fairies, Tiddly Inks has super cute ones... And they are in the store!!! The new clear stamp sets are all here! And if you want to start on your Christmas cards, here is an adorable fairy perfect for the occasion! 


I have used Willow Christmas Fairy, stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black onto Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her all in Copics. I die cut her using an MFT die and then added a bit of Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks on the edges. I put my fairy on a piece of Bo Bunny DP and simply added a snowflake button. 


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 02, 11
Hair: B41, C5, 7, 9
Outfit: C5, R35, 37, 39, 89
Wings: BG000
Belt: C5, 7, 9, Y26
Boots: C5, 7, 9
Holly: R35, YG01, 03, 17
Bag: E51, 53, 55

That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely evening! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...