Sunday 24 August 2014

Happy Birthday!


Hello everyone! I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend! I'm back to share a simple Birthday card using one of the latest Make it Crafty Rubber stamps perfect for the occasion.


I stamped the adorable Toni Heart Balloon by Make it Crafty on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her with Copics. I die-cut my image with an MFT die and added a Tiddly Inks sentiment from the Ellie Says Happy Birthday stamp set. I put my image on foam squares onto a piece of heart DP to match the heart balloon.


Skin: BV20, E000, 00, 01, 11, R20
Hair: B41, C5, 7, 9
Reds: C5, R35, 37, 39, 89
Pinks: R81, 83, 85
Balloon: C5, R35, 37, 39, 89, Y11, 21, 26
Ground: W1, 3, 5

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and such fabulous coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Becky :)! Hugs Delphine xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...