Sunday 4 May 2014

Fire


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Have you all taken advantage of the Storewide Sale? 20% off EVERYTHING until May 5th at midnight! Everything!


For my make today, I chose one of the new SCACD stamps from the Elements Collection (20% off too!) which I love so much and decided to try a different look. 

This gorgeous stamp is Fire and I stamped her with white ink on black paper. I coloured my image using Polychromos, leaving most of the white lines visible because that was the idea - there are only a few lines on the face and eyes that I covered. 


Fire is available as a single rubber stamp or as part of the Elements collection with includes 4 stamps and their accessories. Below are 2 examples of other cards I shared recently using Water...


and Earth...


You can find all the SCACD Rubber Stamps HERE at Quixotic Paperie - and US readers can find them at SCACD too! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx


3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...