Sunday 19 January 2014

Stop and Smell the Flowers...


Hello everyone! Spring is not here yet but I am already completely in spring mode. I have flowers and sunshine in mind and the store is full of beautiful spring stamps, so I could not resist making a little scene combining a very fresh Some Odd Girl stamp and my favourite Make It Crafty Spring background... and combining watercolours and Copics.


I stamped Smell The Flowers Tia with Adirondack Cloudy Blue Ink, masked her, then stamped my Make It Crafty Tree Of Love to create a no line scene. I did not try to render the tiniest details but kept the main elements of course, and I coloured the background with watercolours and used my Copics for the adorable Tia. I also used a little bit of white acrylic paint on the cloud. Here is a close up of the scene:


Tia: Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 02, 11
Hair: E49, 55, 59
Dress: C0, 1, 3, V01, 04, 06, 09

Thank you very much for your visit, enjoy your Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...