Sunday 24 November 2013

Warm Wishes

 
Hello everyone! I'm here to share some more wintry inspiration today, with a simple scene combining one of my favourite Make It Crafty winter backgrounds and a cute Anya by The Greeting Farm.


I stamped my Anya from the Greeting Farm Miss Anya Rain Snow Shine set onto Make It Colour Blending Card, masked her, then stamped the Make It Crafty Winter Seat (available individually here or in the Winter Backgrounds Collection Set). I coloured my scene with my Copics and added a sentiment from another Greeting Farm set called Keep Cozy - I only used the sentiment but this "old" set includes the most adorable snowmen, simply perfect for quick CAS cards.

The DPs are from the Echo Park Very Merry Christmas pack and I added a Make It Crafty Snowflakes Chipboard, as I like doing on my winter cards. There are lots of different MiC snowflakes chipboard still available from the store, but remember, once they are gone, they're gone!


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 23
Hair: E08, 17, 29, Y11, YR24
Outfit: E40, 41, 42, 44, 47, 49, R35, 37, 39, 89, W0, 1, 3, 5
Sky and Clouds: BG000, BV20, C0, 1, 3
Snow: C0, 1, 3
Bench: YG03, 91, 95, 99

Don't forget you can still enjoy the fantastic special offers at the store, everything is at least 10% off - all MiC Chipboards are 20% off!
Have a lovely Sunday! Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card, such a lovely image and pretty papers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...