Sunday 13 October 2013

Thanks Fairy Much!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here with a little Fairy Scene today, combining Make it Crafty backgrounds and Tiddly Inks stamps!


For this scene, I have used the super cute fairy from the Tiddly Inks Thanks Fairy Much clear stamp set with one of the sentiments included, and two Make It Crafty backgrounds- Petals And Palings and Peaches of Plenty. My scene is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card.


I hope you like it! Thank you very much for your visit! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. Hi Delphine, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...