Monday 2 September 2013

Sending Happy Blessings

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here to share a 100% Greeting Farm card I made with one of the beautiul Big Anyas - I just love them! 

I used the Anya Celebrates set, stamped Anya onto Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured her up with my Copics. I added a sentiment which comes from this same Anya Celebrates set, and the heart border was made with the Greeting Farm Tulip Border Die - yes, I cut off the tulips to keep only the heart border, which is what I love about this die, it's just like having two dies in one. I then added two little pearls, and that was it!

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...