Wednesday 7 August 2013

A little Winter Fun!

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today with a Winter card to share! YUP, Winter! These hot & humid days are making me crave for cooler tempetatures I tell you. 

My card features Lexi from Lexi's Winter Fun stamp set by Cheryl Alger for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. This is such a fun set and contains three images and five coordinating sentiments. 


I stamped my image onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured it up with Copic Markers. I sponged the background with Tumbled Glass distress inks and added some Star Dust stickles, over W1/W3 copics for the 'snow'. 

The card also features Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Winter Trinkets 


To embellish I added a die cut tree, flowers and crystals.

Hope you like!
Sandie
xxx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...