I stamped the adorable Winky Bean by The Greeting Farm on Make It Colour Blending Card in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured her up with my Copics. For once, I knew which papers I wanted to use and I have to admit it helped... A piece of old double-sided Bo Bunny paper and I cut the two patterns that reminded me of the flowers on my image, added a pearl to them and that was it - simples!
That's all from me today, have a lovely day! Hugs,
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases IN STOCK!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Curiosities & Mechanimals IN STOCK!
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove IN STOCK!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!