Thursday 18 July 2013

Lovely Day with The Greeting Farm

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here - with some summery Greeting Farm inspiration today. After many rainy days, it is now so hot at the moment, I just felt like colouring a summer image and using bright happy colours!


I stamped the adorable Winky Bean by The Greeting Farm on Make It Colour Blending Card in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured her up with my Copics. For once, I knew which papers I wanted to use and I have to admit it helped... A piece of old double-sided Bo Bunny paper and I cut the two patterns that reminded me of the flowers on my image, added a pearl to them and that was it - simples!


That's all from me today, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...