Hi guys!! Sandie here with a quick post featuring Sk8er Ian, from The Greeting Farm's Later Sk8er stamp set, and the TGF Fence die. Right now you can get this stamp set at a whopping 35% off so grab it before it's gone!!
I stamped him out onto Make it Crafty Blending card and coloured him up with copic markers. Then I trimmed him out with a scissors. The papers are from the Prairie Hill collection by Pink Paislee. I used a brown cardstock base and a white layer between the base and the patterned papers.
I stamped the accompanying sentiment onto a small tag (for another layer ;) ) and tucked it between the papers. The little banner is from a sheet of paper in a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pack.. but the name escapes me right now. The fence is cut from a very heavy kraft cardstock and it's been distressed with Brushed Cordoroy ink. To finish off I added some brown pearls to each of the corners.
Have a great day!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Julie Nutting Mixed Media Dolls Stamps from Prima!
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls & Christine Grove PREORDER due around 21st June!
- NEW Make it Crafty "Entertainers" rubber stamps!
- New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - IN STOCK!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies