Wednesday 12 June 2013

Sk8er Ian..How's it Rollin' ?

Hi guys!! Sandie here with a quick post featuring Sk8er Ian, from The Greeting Farm's Later Sk8er stamp set, and the TGF Fence die. Right now you can get this stamp set at a whopping 35% off so grab it before it's gone!!


I stamped him out onto Make it Crafty Blending card and coloured him up with copic markers. Then I trimmed him out with a scissors. The papers are from the Prairie Hill collection by Pink Paislee. I used a brown cardstock base and a white layer between the base and the patterned papers. 


I stamped the accompanying sentiment onto a small tag (for another layer ;) ) and tucked it between the papers. The little banner is from a sheet of paper in a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pack.. but the name escapes me right now. The fence is cut from a very heavy kraft cardstock and it's been distressed with Brushed Cordoroy ink. To finish off I added some brown pearls to each of the corners. 


Have a great day!
Sandie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...