Hi everyone! It's Sandie here today and I have a card to share which features Snow Day Lucas from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. While it may appear to be out of season for Summer time, Spring hasn't even arrived in Ireland yet.. it's still cold!!
I stamped out my image onto Make it Crafty blending card, coloured it up with copic markers and sponged the background with Tumbled Glass distress ink. For the ground I used a warm grey (W1 &W3) and added some Star Dust Stickles on top. For the snowballs I used BG000 and Stickles.
My papers are from My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper Inc. I've matted them with red and white cardstock and added some cheesecloth and a white doily in between the layers. To cut out my image, and matching sentiment, I used classic circles Nestabilites. I matted my image onto a scalloped circle also cut out with Nestabilities.
To embellish I added some paper flowers, a Cog Snowflake from Make it Crafty which has been whitewashed and then glittered, and some Opal pearl pen.
You can find Snow Day Lucas and the rest of Cheryl Alger's wonderful sets HERE in the store.
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- PRE-ORDER: New Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets - due in stock end of May!
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps May Release In Stock!
- The Greeting Farm May Stamp & Die Release
- Craft Stamper Magazine June 2013
- Saturated Canary Fairytales & Fables Release IN STOCK!
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps - Fairy Dust release IN STOCK
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, Diane Duda & Restocks!