Sunday 14 April 2013

Smile with Queen Bean

Hello all! It's Delphine here today to share a card featuring one of the adorable Greeting Farm Limited Edition Stamps you don't want to miss - Queen Bean!

I stamped Queen Bean on Make It Colour Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and coloured her with Copics. The DP is by Toga and I stamped a CC Designs sentiment on it. For a nice touch, I added a Make It Crafty Delicate Corner coloured with my C9 Copic.

Skin: E0000, 000, 02, 11
Hair: E49, 55, 59
Outfit: V0000, 01, 09, 12, 15, 17, Y26, W0, 1, 3
Background and ground: RV00, W1, 3

Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic creation, so striking, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful I'm not a fan of purple but this changes my mind! I love the coloring too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...