Wednesday 10 April 2013

Blank Canvas...

Hi! Sandie here today with something a little different from my 'norm'. I recently signed up to participate in a mixed media circle journal and so I tried my hand at making a mixed media canvas. 


The stamp I've featured is from Susana Loves Stamps' NEW mixed media release, Blank Canvas, and this one is called Flights of Botanica. She has been stamped out using Adirondack paint. 


For the background I used 4 different colour sprays (Glimmer Mist & Dylusions). Then I layered on a white doily, which I painted over, and stamped out my sentiment. I added some Prima washi tape and a metal charm tied with button floss. I cut the butterfly out from some Prima paper and coated it with glossy accents. To finish I doodled on some stitching. 


*** Latest Arrivals ***




2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous and so cheerful. Wonderful words to live by as well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the canvas Would really like to know where the sentiment stamp is from If you can say please
    Thanks
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...