Hey everyone! It's Sandie here and it's my turn to share a little inspiration with you. On my card today I am featuring Anya Blooms, one of the fantastic new release stamps from The Greeting Farm.
I stamps her out onto Make it Colour blending card and then coloured her up with copic markers :
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Dress - B21, B23, B24, B26
Flowers - YG03, YG63, Y32, Y35, Y38. E43, E44
My papers are Hello Pastel from Prima marketing and I've matted them onto white, and blue, cardstock. To embellish I've added some flowers, pearls and a flossed button.
Hope it inspires!
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & MDF Kits
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps March Release In Stock!
- Susana Loves Stamps NEW Mixed Media release
- Dies by SCACD - FOUR fab new dies
- NEW Stamping Bella Uptown Girls, Diane Duda & Restocks!
- NOW STOCKING: Tiddly Inks clear stamp sets
- NEW Make it Crafty rubber stamps
- NEW The Greeting Farm stamps
- Some Odd Girl Stamps - Latest Releases In Stock!
- CHA Winter 2013 Prima Marketing Inc 6x6 Pads & Vintage Trinkets
- NEW Susana Loves Stamps "Oddly Sweet" monsters release IN STOCK