Sunday 10 March 2013

New rubber stamps alert!

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here to share a card I made with one of the gorgeous 60s Fashion Girls by Make It Crafty, now available as rubber :)!!! I love them all and had a hard time making up my mind to know which one to use, but I picked Melody, eventually!


Melody is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card and the sentiment I used is from the Make It Crafty Happy Days Tab Sentiments. I did some handstitching around my DP and added a Make Crafty Chipboard Corner and a little gem.


There are lots of new stamps in the store this week and even new brands, you may want to take a look HERE! Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely Sunday! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...