Wednesday 30 January 2013

A little Love from Lilliana

Hi guys! It's Sandie here again today with a little card I made featuring Lilliana from the new release of Saturated Canary stamps - which are available to pre order over on the Quixotic Paperie store. PLUS you can enjoy 10% off the whole range for a limited time.


My papers are from My Mind's Eye and as always, I've stitched them down onto the cardstock. I added a white doily in between the papers. To embellish I've used flowers, pearls, die-cut tickets, Tim Holtz film strip and a flossed wooden LOVE charm. 


Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00. E11, R20
Hair - E08, E09, E18
Shirt: R30, R32, R35
Pants: BG13, BG15, BG18
Shoes - E23, E25, E27

That's it from me for today. Don't forget to check out the SPECIALS section for some super offers.

Hope it inspires!
Sandie
xx


*** Latest Arrivals ***


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...