Friday 14 December 2012

Hurry, hurry, gotta get those Xmas cards done!!

Only 10 more days to go until it's Christmas Eve!  It's Mary J here and it seems like I've been making Christmas cards non-stop but I still need a few more!  So, I got out more of my yummy Quixotic Paperie goodies to make this...




I just love those gorgeous papers from the Carta Bella Merry & Bright collection.   I used that pretty My Favorite Things a la modes You Shine that I stamped on Make It Colour Blending Card and coloured with my Copics.  I got to use lots of Die-Namics too...



Okay, I gotta go and knock up a few more!  See you next week!
 







*** Latest Arrivals ***


1 comment:

  1. how cute...i love the glittery lights...such an adorable card..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...