Thursday 1 November 2012

It's Beginning to look a lot like...

............CHRISTMAS!! I can say that now Halloween is over :D!!

Hi everyone! It's Sandie here with a little CHRISTMAS inspiration for you. My card today features a gorgeous stamp from Saturated Canary - Trimming the Tree 


I stamped her out onto Make it Colour Blending card with Memento black ink and coloured her up with copic markers. 



I used one of the new Make it Crafty chipboard collections - Holly Decorations. First I coloured them up with copics then I heat embossed them with hologram embossing powder. They SHIMMER!!


I layered the image onto the card base with 3D foam for extra dimension. To finish my card I added a sentiment and some pearls made from Viva Decor paper pen - Opal.


Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xx


*** Latest Arrivals ***



3 comments:

  1. she is beautiful, lovley coloring and details with those papers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the image and she is coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...