And yes, of course, Christmas trees can be blue, why not ;)! First I stamped Ornament Tia on Make It Colour Blending Card in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and coloured her with my Copics. I stamped the inside of the bauble with a motive that is part from the Ornament Tia set and my sentiment comes from the set too. And that gorgeous tree is by Make It Crafty from the Wonky Christmas Trees Chipboard set. I used the biggest tree - 6 parts that can be layered. I used acrylic paint to colour it and give it some texture - I actually painted it green first, but changed my mind and went for blue in the end :)! And at the top, I put a Delicate Snowflake Chipboard, covered in Stickles.
That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit! Have a great Sunday! Hugs
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Saturated Canary stamps Pre-order
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Pre-Order
- Stamping Bella - new release, Uptown Girls & More!
- NEW MFT Die-Namics dies
- NEW My Favorite Things (MFT) Clear Stamp sets
- Craft Stamper December Issue
- Susana Loves Stamps Mythical Reflections
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & 3D kits