I have never coloured a mermaid in pencil, so I thought it would be nice to try. I used my Polychromos to colour Arctic Princess and she was a joy to colour! I added four Make It Crafty Swirly Corners, coloured them in pencil too, and embellished them with pearls. Simples, but I hope I have done her justice!
Thank you very much for your visit! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, and Elaine, have a fantastic birthday:-)!!!! Hugs
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Craft Stamper December Issue
- Susana Loves Stamps Mythical Reflections PREORDER (due in 10-17 November)
- Elisabeth Bell for SCACD PREORDER (due in 10-17 November)
- Make it Crafty Chipboard Embellishments & 3D kits
- Saturated Canary Restocks Now In!
- NEW Make it Crafty Winter Background Stamps
- Whimsy Stamps October Release
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October Release
- NEW Whimsy Stamps release & restocks
- NEW MFT Die-Namics dies
- NEW My Favorite Things (MFT) Clear Stamp sets