Sunday 4 November 2012

Arctic Princess

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here to share a card featuring one of the fantastic new SCACD stamps, from the Susanna Loves Stamps Collection. I love sea images and I love mermaids, so I had no other choice than colouring Arctic Princess


I have never coloured a mermaid in pencil, so I thought it would be nice to try. I used my Polychromos to colour Arctic Princess and she was a joy to colour! I added four Make It Crafty Swirly Corners, coloured them in pencil too, and embellished them with pearls. Simples, but I hope I have done her justice!


The new SCACD release is available for pre-order, you can see all the new stamps HERE and HERE

Thank you very much for your visit! Have a wonderful Sunday everyone, and Elaine, have a fantastic birthday:-)!!!! Hugs
Delphine xx

*** Latest Arrivals ***



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image and the colours are beautiful.Jacqueline.S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...