As for me, you may know I love making and colouring little scenes so when I saw the new Make It Crafty Winter Backgrounds, I could not resist!
My scene is coloured with Copics on Make It Colour Blending Card as always, and combines 4 Make It Crafty stamps: my cute little elf is Rocky from the Christmas Elf Collection, and for the background I used Little Village, Winter Fence and Pine Trees. All these backgrounds stamps are available individually or as a collection.
I also added an elegant snowflake chipboard, coloured with a dark Copic, covered in Stickles and decorated with a pearl.
That's all from me today, thank you very much for your visit, have a great Sunday! Hugs,
*** Latest Arrivals ***
- Saturated Canary Restocks Now In!
- NEW Make it Crafty Winter Background Stamps
- Whimsy Stamps October Release
- Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps October Release
- NEW Whimsy Stamps release & restocks
- NEW MFT Die-Namics dies
- NEW My Favorite Things (MFT) Clear Stamp sets
- Impression Obsession DIES
- Impression Obsession Stamps *NEW*
- Some Odd Girl Stamps NEW RELEASE
- NEW Susana Loves Stamps "Eyes" release IN STOCK
- NEW Make it Crafty Rubber Stamp Release!
- NEW The Greeting Farm release including Big Anyas!