Wednesday 1 August 2012

Saturated Canary - Wallflower & Suspenders

Howdy bloggers! It's Sandie here and today I am sharing a card I made using the NEW rubber stamps from Saturated Canary which are now available to pre-order in the Quixotic Paperie Store

The stamps on my card are called Wallflower and Suspenders and work well on their own or together to make a great 'couple' card. 


I've used copic markers to colour them up and a sweet Valentine sentiment to tie it together.  I embellished with loads of flowers, pearls, ribbon, a heart badge and some cheesecloth. 



Check out the rest of the fantastic new Saturated Canary stamps right HERE. Pre-order yours now to ensure you get your stamps in the first shipment which is due in mid August. 

Sandie
xx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...