Friday 31 August 2012

Dies, dies and more dies please!

Good evening!  Mary J here, a little late with my post but I haven't felt 100% well this week so my mojo requires extra time to come up with ideas!  But I did get there and made this card using - you guessed it! - more of those gorgeous My Favorite Things Die-Namics that you can get in the Quixotic Paperie store!

So, here is my card using My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side Two papers...






And here is the list of My Favorite Things Die-Namics that I used...



 Okay, that is it from me now!  Have yourselves a fab weekend and see you next week!




*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. Mary this is just beautiful. All the elements woks so perfectly together. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...