Friday 6 July 2012

Honest guv, I'm not lazy!

Happy Friday everyone - it's Mary J here!  Have you seen the new *Oddly Sweet monsters from Susana Loves Stamps yet?  As soon as I saw them in the Quixotic Paperie shop, I fell in love with their quirky oddness - just perfect for my quirky friends and those men in my life!  I've been having a lot of fun colouring them in and here is my next make using Monster Chill...




This is definitely going to my husband...or perhaps my teenage nephew...could be one of my work colleagues...!  Ha ha!  Looks like I'm going to have to make a few more cards with this one!   I matched him (cos this couldn't be a her!) up with My Minds Eye All Spice papers and some Distress Ink around the edges.  I keep thinking I need to add something more, but I think I need to leave it CAS style!

And in case you didn't see my other card on my own blog using another of the *Oddly Sweet monsters monsters, here is my version of Monster Flirt matched up with My Minds Eye Darling Dear papers....



Okay, that is it from me today, see you next week with another make using gorgeous Quixotic Paperie goodies!



 



*** Latest Arrivals ***

1 comment:

  1. aaaah cute, love the first card
    he is sssoooo relaxed

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...