Wednesday 25 July 2012

A Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Birthday Wish

Hi everyone! Sandie here and I have a card to share, featuring some Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.

The stamp I've used is one from the Girls Just Wanna Have Fun set. There are 3 fun stamps and 5 matching sentiments in this set, perfect for all of those girly occasions. 


The papers are Stella & Rose: Hazel from My Mind's Eye and they've been stitched down onto white and pink cardstock. To embellish I've added some teal and pink ribbon, flowers and flat backed pearls. 


 The sentiment I've used is from the Everyday Trinkets set. 

Inks/Colouring medium -  
Image Stamp - Momento Tuxedo Black & Copic Sketch Markers
Sentiment - Ranger: Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink

You can find all of the stamps and papers I've used for my card over in the Quixotic Paperie Store, along with all of the fabulous, not to be missed, new release Kraftin' Kimmies. Check out the NEW PRODUCTS section to see them all. 

 Thanks for dropping by!!
Sandie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...