Saturday 16 June 2012

Bloom and grow and a quick fishtail banner tute!

Hi everyone!  Mary J here with a CAS style card after my recent experimenting with messy mixed media!  What do you think...


I am so in love with the Some Odd Girls clear stamp sets and for my card I used Gwen In Bloom, matched up with My Minds Eye Darling Dear.

And have you noticed how fashionable the fishtail banners have become?  Well, if you don't have any of the dies, here is a quick tip just using a square punch!  First of all, I use a pencil to place a dot where I want the centre (sometimes I don't bother if I want a less perfect look)...


Then holding the punch upside down, I slip the paper in and line the dot up with a corner (you can just about see the dot in the photo!)...

Then punch!  Voila!

Okay, I'm off to do more decorating.  See you next week using more gorgeous Quixotic Paperie goodies!


*** Latest Arrivals ***






1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...