Good morning bloggers! It's Sandie here again today and I have a very quick and easy card to share.
To make my card I used the following supplies -
Kraftn' Kimmie - Superstar & coordinating sentiment.
Romantic Rectangles Nestabilities
1) Cut white cardstock to 10.5" x 3.25" and fold in half lengthwise to make a card base of 5.25" x 3.5"
2) Using the largest die from the Romantic Recangles cut out your black cardstock. Cut the patterned papers to fit and adhere to the black cardstock before attaching it to the white card base.
3) Once you have the black card adhered to the base card add lace and/or ribbon
4) Stamp the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper.
5) Color up your image, trim out and adhere to the front using 3D foam dots.
6) Embellish as desired.
Hope it inspires!