Friday 13 April 2012

Guest Designer Sharon - Elisabeth Bell At The Horseshow

I'm happy to say we have a guest designer joining us at Quixotic Paperie for April!  Our lovely guest is Sharon - Colouring for Pleasure.

Sharon's first guest creation is a lovely card featuring one of my personal favourite Elisabeth Bell images - "At the Horseshow" from the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Stamps collection.  So pretty!



Sharon has also used Make it Colour Blending Card, which you will find at Quixotic Paperie.  This is the ideal cardstock for using with your alcohol based markers.   You can pick up a 10 sheet pack to try it out, and it is also available in 25 sheet and 50 sheet packs.

You can see Sharon's original post HERE.

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty and delicate card so soft and love all the embellishments
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on my own opinion, I think that guest designer Sharon who created Elisabeth Bell At The Horseshow was truly amazing. I really like its color combination and strokes. I know that many people also love that design.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...