Tuesday 28 February 2012

Wonderful Lovely Lulu

Hi everyone. It's Sandie here again and today I am sharing a card I made using the fabulous Lovely Lulu stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Isn't she just adorable?!


My papers are Union Square from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found. They've been stitched down onto black and white cardstock. I followed the sketch from this month's Quixotic Paperie Sketch Challenge. You can find all the details of how you could win a prize of a £15 store voucher HERE


To embellish I added some ribbon,  paper flowers and pearl swirls from Prima. The acetate sentiment is from my stash. 

Sandie
xx

2 comments:

  1. So cute and gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandie, I am in love with your Lulu!!! Gorgeous embellishing and great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...