Tuesday 21 February 2012

Sugar and Spice, Tagged

Hi everyone. It's Sandie here again and today I am sharing a tag I  made with the super sweet Sugar and Spice stamp set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

First I covered my kraft tag with 3 patterned papers trimming them just smaller than the tag. Then I stamped out the sentiment and adhered that with some double sided tape. I coloured my image with copic markers, trimmed her out and adhered here with 3D foam dots, just slightly over the sentiment.


To embellish I added some tickets and flowers from my stash. I finished my tag by tying some matching ribbon through the hole I'd punched at the top of the tag.


Don't forget about the current sketch challenge, you could be the lucky winner of £15 gift certificate to spend in the Quixotic Store. All the details are HERE

Thanks for dropping in. 
Sandie
xx

2 comments:

  1. This tag is stunning Sandie, I love it.
    the papers and ticket are so nice and the sweet image too. Thank you for showing it. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...