Tuesday 14 February 2012

Lovely Lulu - Oh how Tweet!

Hi everyone!! It's Sandie here again. Today I a sharing a card I  made using one the fabulous new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps sets designed my Cheryl Alger - Lovely Lulu
 
This set is unbelievably SWEET! There are THREE images along with FIVE coordinating sentiments as a complete sheet of rubber. 
 

My papers are from the Basic Grey Indie Bloom 6x6 paper pad. I've matted them and stitched them down onto my cardstock.  


To embellish I've added some pearl swirls and paper flowers
 
 
 Check out the rest of the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps in the store, and don't forget to visit the Sale section - you never know when you'll nab a bargain ;) 

Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful afternoon
Sandie
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Love the beautiful colours and design.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...