Sunday 22 January 2012

Merry


Hi ladies, if it's Sunday it's me, Alina, so here I am, hoping to give you some inspiration for our third sketch challenge. The lovely image on my card (coloured using Prisma and Derwent pencils)  is a Make it Crafty Christmas Elf, there are six of them and you can find them here. The papers are from Basic Grey, the letters are made using Die-namics and the snowflakes are made using a Whiff of Joy die.

That's all from me for today, thank you again for stopping by and please meet me next Sunday, same time, same place. Until then have a great week!
Hugs,
Alina

3 comments:

  1. Alina, I love your take on the sketch - really fab and LOVE your sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, great colouring!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...