Sunday 8 January 2012

2011 in Review!

Hey folks!

Today I'd like to share a slightly belated review of the fantastic work from the Quixotic Paperie design team in 2011.  It was a wonderful year with lots of crafty inspiration, and I'd like to say a big thank you to the team (both past and present) for all their hard work!

I've particularly enjoyed looking back over the year's posts, and I hope you'll join me in celebrating the creativity!

Click on any of the thumbnails to be taken to the original blog post for full details and larger pics!
~Elaine

2 comments:

  1. Every card is beautiful, fantastic work from the DT. Looking forward to seeing more in 2012
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great collection of cards....they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...