Tuesday 29 November 2011

Sweetest Wishes

Happy Tuesday!! Sandie here and I would like to share a card I made using one of Some Odd Girl's rubber stamp sets - Holly Day Gwen

I have stamped onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured with Copic markers. Then I trimmed my image out and adhered it to the card on 3D foam dots. 


The papers I've used are from My Mind's Eye and I've stitched them down onto teal cardstock. The sentiment comes with the image set. The 'gift' is from another Some Odd Girl Set called Deer Mae.


To embellish I've just added some pearls, a flower and a button which I have threaded some Sew Easy fancy floss {bakers twine} through.

I loosely used the sketch from this month's challenge when I designed my card. You can find the sketch and prize details HERE

And you can find Quixotic Paperie on Facebook HERE to get all the latest on new products as they come in. 

Sandie
xx


2 comments:

  1. Wow, fabulous card! Love the colours, super image and brilliant layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...