Sunday 27 November 2011

Goods...under the tree




Hi ladies, today I have these Flat Fold Gift Boxes to share, and please visit this blog post for the tutorial. They are very easy to make and the nicest thing about them is that you can send them in an envelope!!!!!!!!! Isn't this great? There is enough place inside for a little card where you can write down a few words.

I've used some Graphic 45 papers- ''Christmas Emporium'' and some Wooden Shapes -Reindeer Leaping and Snowman, such great alterable items, because you can paint them, draw on them, or use them as card toppers. Mine are paper-pieced. I've used also some cork and Make it Crafty Lasercut Chipboard -Snowflakes Stars, I really love them, perfect finishing touch for your Christmas cards!. The only thing I didn't have were good strong magnets, which should keep the boxes closed, so I've used paperclips instead. And I know, the photo's are bad, again I couldn't take better ones, it was such a dark cloudy day, unfortunately!

That's all from me for today, please meet me next Sunday, same time, same place.

Hugs,
Alina

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...