Wednesday 9 November 2011

Folded Pocket Tag

Hey. Just me. :) Sorry for the late post.. I was hanging around waiting for the light to get a little better, but it seems that I woulda been waiting around for a while because it's still dull and grey and it's just gone 12 o'clock. Winter's coming!! :)

So I hope you guys didn't miss out on Elaine's birthday celebrations. Had a lot of sales happening over at Quixotic Paperie which ended midnight last night. I hope you picked up some goodies while the going was good, I know I sure did. None of the stuff I actually needed, but you know how it gets. ;)

Have you seen the creations the DT have been making since Friday, in celebration? Good. Well here is my shot at it. I used a much unloved Miss Anya - Dressy stamp set from The Greeting Farm. I decided to create a tag card with pocket, head on over to my blog for the details.


I used some delicious papers from Prima - Madeline collection. I added some customary doodles and Authentique words here and there to tie it all together. Anya has been adhered to the front of the card on dimensional adhesive after being fussy cut out. I added some stickles to the frills on her apron as well as the large lime green cherry blossom.

Hope you've enjoyed the 'Birthday Week Celebrations' so far!! 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...