Sunday 6 November 2011

Birthday Girl


Hi ladies, I'm sorry for being so late today!

But I have this card to share, which is on its way to the lovely Elaine (big hug!), whose birthday was two days ago, and yes, we still celebrate her!

I've used this gorgeous Kraftin' Kimmie ''Sarah Shopper'', a very new one, the papers are from Bo Bunny -''Sweet Tooth Collection'' - and I just love this colour combination, the flowers are made using two QuicKutz dies and the sentiment is from a MFT set. The leaves are made with a Marianne D Creatable - ''Open Flowers Trendy'' ( as you can see, 30% off at Quixotic Paperie!!!).

That's all from me for today. Thank you for stopping by, have a great week and see you next Sunday, same place!

Hugs,
Alina

2 comments:

  1. Love the flowers & the sentiment..... Gives the creation a different dimension.... :D

    Ash... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this card...so cute

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...