Monday 24 October 2011

Toymaker Elf

Morning crafters T'is me again Sheila popping on to share my lastest make
 using the fabulous Kraftin Kimmi stamps 'Toymaker Elf' from the Emilie's Etchings collection.

Is he not just the most adorable image :-) I love him!
and you can find him right HERE.I used Copics to colour him with,
 the sentiment is by Whimsy stamps from the Crissy
Armstrong collection and is called 'Vintage Christmas'.
For my layout I used our very own Mary J's Sketch, now if you haven't
checked out our amazing Sketch challenge, what are you waiting for it carries an amazing
£15 Prize tag!.........thats £15 to spend in Quixotic Paperie store!!,
so you too could be the proud owner of the Toymaker Elf and some of his chums! :-).

You can enter up to 4 projects and you have until the 14th November to enter,
so get creative folks, thats all from me for today peeps have a fabulous Monday
and happy crafting everyone .
xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...