Monday 10 October 2011

It's a wrap!!

Morning folks t'is I once again Sheila here to share my latest DT make with you, I'm slowly working through my Christmas cards for this year, so I can now tick another off the list... :-).

I've used this adorable elf from the Kraftin Kimmi Emilie's Etchings range
this little cute is called Gift wraping elf!,
She's been coloured with copics and I added the white dots using Copic's opaque white paint.
Be sure to check out these adorable images they are so darn cute!!, so why not take a wander over to the Store and fill your basket up you know you want..lol.

Have a fabulous Monday & happy crafting everyone xx.

3 comments:

  1. Your christmas card looks fantastic...wonderful colouring :0)))

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card, Sheila, I love these stamps too, I've just coloured another one!!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...