Wednesday 12 October 2011

Happy Vampy

Good evening Quixotic-ers! :) It's Lou here with a little Halloween tag to share with you all on this rainy Wednesday!!

I've used a cute? if you can call it that, Halloween stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie - Happy Vampy.. nothing but sheer delight on their faces!!


I've coloured these two characters using a mix of ProMarkers and Copics. I felt like going for an unusual hair colour and Halloween is the perfect time for some bright green do's - so there ya have it! I've used a strip of lime green cardstock to stamp the sentiment, also from the Happy Vampy set to tie in. I've used a square punch on each end to create a banner. My usual doodling and distressing ties the pieces together.

I hope you've all had a great day whatever you've been up to. I've been finished card and tag orders and I'm off to my darts meeting soon.

No rest for the wicked, as they say! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...