Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Bestest of Friends! :)

Good morning!! Hope you've all had a good start to the week. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet 'cause I am pooped!! I did have a plan in mind to use the Quixotic Sketch as inspiration for this card, but I've only recently got my laptop back to life after leaving my charger at my boyfriends over the weekend. NEVER again. I've been having withdrawls. So, inspite of the fact I don't have a photographic memory.. I had to go with something different.

Instead I used an adorable Some Odd Girl Stamp - Tobie and His Puppy stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I've had this stamp for forEVA but only just got round to inking him up now. Is that bad?! I don't know why I put it off for so long, him and his pup are the sweetest (of friends)!! There are so many colour options with this image too, you could make your project really personal! :)


I have coloured Tobie using Copics and ProMarkers to match papers from MME Mabel 6x6 paper pad. I've also used a paper doily and some American Crafts Ribbon. The edges have been distressed and I've doodled around the main panel on the cardbase using a brown fineliner.

Like I said, short and sweet! ;) Enjoy your Wednesday.. whatever you may be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...