Thursday 18 August 2011

Taking it slowly...

Well, not me personally - this week has flown by, it's been manic!!  Anyhoo, Mary J here and the title of my post refers to this little cutie using lots of lovely Quixotic Paperie stash! 

 
 

Isn't he a sweetie?  This is one of the new Emerald Faeries called Boo & Snookie (aren't they the best names ever?!!).  I used my Sew Easy Tool with the Zig Zag Piercer Head and finished it off with flowers using the Marianne D creatables Chinese Rose dies and beadsQuixotic Paperie has run out of the brown felt ribbon, but you can buy it in other colours here.

I used the Prima Madelaine paper that is unfortunately out of stock now, but there are a host of gorgeous Prima pads in including the latest arrivals which came today here!

Before I go, here is a list of my most fave of the newly arrived goodies!













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...