DESIGN TEAM CALL IS NOW CLOSED.
THE NEW TEAM MEMBERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON 25th AUGUST 2011.
Here at Quixotic Paperie we’ve decided to have a little fun and shake things up a bit! What better way than with a Design Team call?!
We are looking for designers who would like to commit to an initial six month term with Quixotic Paperie’s existing team, to help promote products available at the Quixotic Paperie online store. If you're not familiar with the products we stock, take a look and check out the stamp companies and other products you could be working with!
The six month term will start on 1st September 2011. This call will close on 19th August 2011 and successful applicants will be notified as soon as we have made our decision.
- You should have an active blog, and be prepared to regularly link to Quixotic Paperie for products used, where applicable.
- You should be able to take clear photos showing your card/projects.
- You will be expected to blog a minimum of one card per week using mainly products from Quixotic Paperie.
- You should not currently be on the design team for another craft retail store (stamp company DTs are no problem).
- You must be prepared to have your card/project photos used on our Facebook page, on the store blog and in other promotional capacities.
- All papercrafters are welcome to apply! We don't just want cardmakers, we also welcome scrapbookers and altered artists, etc. As long as you love to stamp, and use other products available in-store, get your application in!
- We stock a range of rubber stamps, from cute to grungey, so we're looking for applications from a range of stamping/papercrafting styles!
- Regular Design Team packages.
- Discount on all orders at Quixotic Paperie.
- Exposure on the store blog, Facebook page and website.
- Being part of a friendly and fun team!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th August 2011 with:
- An introduction telling us about you (where you are from, how you got into crafting, what your favourite type of papercrafting is, what stamp brands you love etc) and why you’d like to join the team.
- A link to your blog and any online galleries you upload your cards to.
- Photos of your three most favourite personal creations.