Thursday 25 August 2011

It's your birthday? You jest!

Sorry for the title, I couldn't resist!  Mary J here with a birthday card I made for a young boy using some more of my fave goodies in the Quixotic Paperie shop...

 


Isn't this cutie fun?!  This is Jester Bear by Rick St Dennis - one of the newer lines Quixotic Paperie is now stocking!  You can either buy him for just £3.45 or the whole first Bears #1 collection of 6 images for £17.99 (that's £3 each!).  I used that fun paper from the My Minds Eye Lime Twist Out of the Blue paper pad - just to add to the fun!

 Take a look at the other Rick St Dennis gorgossity and the new My Mind's Eyes pads here....





1 comment:

  1. This is cute Mary..love those papers TFS:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...