Friday, 3 June 2011
Posted by Sparkle and Flourish // at 6/03/2011 11:18:00 am // Belles 'n Whistles, Elisabeth Bell, Judy Laing
Today is going to be a busy day. It is Sports Day for my kiddos and for the first time in many years....it is going to be warm AND sunny! Woo hoo...suncream here we come!
In the morning I watch my youngest two and then in the afternoon I watch my eldest. Will I wear my trainers and give it a go in the Mother's race...I do have a title to defend.???
So a real quickie here from me. Today;'s card is a CASE ( Copy and Share Everything!) study of the most exquisetely talented Chris dark from Sketching Stamper. When I saw here post this card a few weeks ago I mentally stored if for one day to ahve a try at this!
So I first of all stamped 'Giddy Up Horsey' from Belles and Whistles onto kraft cardstock. I then coloured the image entirely with prisma pencils. I added a couple of eyelets and some doodles with a white ink pen.I used Go Kreate dies to create the wavy card shapes. The flowers are from a Sizzix die with a gorgeous acrylic bead in the centre.
Thank you Chris for allowing me to CASE your card!
This is the Design Team blog for UK online store Quixotic Paperie.
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils step by step - Judy Laing
- Colouring on Kraft with Prismacolor pencils video - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Cloudy Sky - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Facial Features - Annika Ryan
- Copic Video - Hair #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copic Video - Skintones #1 - Elaine Hughes
- Copics - Blonde Hair - Mary J.
- Technique - Masking - Mary J
- Technique - Sew-Easy Circles - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Shabby Chic Tag - Kim Dellow
- Technique - Vintage Card - Kim Dellow
- Tips - Sew-Easy Tool - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Grungepaper Roses - Judy Laing
- Tutorial - Mini Book - Kim Dellow
- Tutorial - Pencils and Notebook Gift Set - Kim Costello
- Tutorial - Rolled Flowers - Mary J.
- Tutorial - Scrap Flowers - Kim Dellow