Monday 2 May 2011

I am soothing myself..

...with some soft cooling colours. I do love my brights but once in a while a girl has got to take the sunglasses off while crafting, lol

Anyways, isn't that a CUTE image!! She is called Blowing Kisses and she's from Elisabeth Bell line of SCACD stamps.
 Those papers are a new find - well, for me anyway! It's my first time trying out Memory Box papers and they work so well together. Beautiful, balanced pad. Oh, it's called Minuet, almost forgot to tell you that, lol. I am now VERY tempted to get some of the other pads of theirs as well!
Since the card had quite sharp defined layers I wanted to soften it a bit and that glorious Prima lace was just perfect for it.  I went a bit wrong with pearls - in theory I was trying to make swirls but I placed the pearls too far apart and it now looks like a random scattering, lol
I hope you will have a marvelous week and some really fun hours of crafting!
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I feel very soothed myself now, Annika!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...