Saturday 7 May 2011

Cheeky Cherry Pie

Hi All,

How was your week? Got a Little Cheeky Cherry for you today and she uses all sorts of goodies you can find over at Quixotic Paperie.


She is my favourite of the Greeting Farm Cheeky range - Cheeky Cherry Pie. I've coloured her with pencils and layered her up with lots of fabric and paper textures.

The papers are from the Prima Melody collection and I've got my Shimmez Spritz out and added some sparkle. You might like to know that all the Shimmerz paints are on special offer at the moment.


You might also recognise the background to the stamp? It's one of the Artistic Outpost Ephemeral Backgrounds stamps - see how versatile these stamps are :) Love them!

Right catch you guys next week
Happy crafting.

Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Love this. I think the GF stamps are lovely aswell, but I have to confess I have not seen this one b4, she is lovely. I am away this coming weekend and hopefully I can get some GF stamps.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love the distressed look with her!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...