Tuesday 10 May 2011

BBBFF

Hi all! Hope you're week is going well! Popped onto show a make with a gorgeous Mo Manningimage called BBBFF which comes with a lovely sentiment too! Mo's images are such a pleasure to colour and I must say I do like to have them in rubbah!

thought this image was just so cute and fun-it's coloured in copics. All the papers I've used areBasic Grey 'Life of the Party'-perfect summer feel to it! All the edges are stitched as usual-I don't think I can make a card without stitching! I also added some buttons-haven't used buttons for such a long time I thought it was high time I dug them all out-these ones are available here.

That's it from me-I'll be back again next week-having a little weekend break to Whitby so I'll be all refreshed!

Rowena

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...