Friday 1 April 2011

My Favourite Things - Oliver and Amelia

Morning!

Today is Fri which means only one thing...yup it is time to show some yummies available from Quixotic Paperie!
My card today features a Greeting Farm chap called Oliver from the set called 'My Favourite Things'. He is coloured with copics and I have blended some prisma pencil for the background. I also used some Glossy Accents for his fishbowl to give it some dimension. Now I am almost at the end of the bottle, so I was giving it a good shake and a squeeze and what happened but a HUGE blob just dripped onto my page. Luckily it was mostly in the right place, on the fishbowl. So I kind of pushed this massive blob onto the Fishbowl and I was amazed at how good this stuff is as none of it leaked over the edges. It just stays where it is put! So now I have a VERY dimensional fishbowl :)

The papers are again my very favourite  MME Stella and Rose 'Hattie' collection and I have used some delicious Bakers Twine to wrap around with my button.

A quick view of the inside of the card.

And finally a wee shot of the copics used.

Back soon,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the colour scheme and layout!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and the colors of it

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...