Wednesday 13 April 2011

Let's Hang!

Hello, it's Kim here running a bit later then usual, busy time with the little ones on Easter holiday...


I still haven't inked all the wonderful characters in the The Greeting Farm - Stamp Kit- Creeper Crew - Creepin' and picked the fabulous Noah for my card. Used my favourite My Mind's Eye - 6x6 Paper Pad - Stella & Rose - Mabel and heat embossed the sentiment.
These are the copics I used! I went for sun kissed dreds with a beachy look!
Now why not check out....

Thanks for stopping by hope it inspires!
BiG HuGs Kim :)

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cool, Kim! (Is that still a cool thing to say, lol!?))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. His dreds just pop off the page! Nice job Kim - thanks for sharing! xo Lou.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...